The following tables will show you how to deal with each eye shape, including the type of lash styles to use, and the direction of the extensions.
1. Directions of the extension need to create a lift.
2. Directions of the extensions need to create an outer corner sweep.
3. Directions of the extent consider if eyes are wide or closed and select a suitable lash style. Directions of the lashes need to counteract the area of the droop – i.e. create lift in the area. ons need to create an outer corner sweep.
4. Kitten if eyes are wide set. cat if eyes are close set. Directions of the lashes need to elongate the eyes so that the eye looks relaxed.
5. Kitten Cat. The directions of the lashes accentuate the beautiful sweep.
6. Consider if the eyes are closed, wide, dropped, or raised, and select the last style. Directions of the lashes to accentuate the lash style.